Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Intro to Hawaii Kai, island of Oahu, Hawaii

Hello,

Welcome to my blog, where I will publish neighborhood reports on the many communities in Hawaii Kai, new reports of current events, and comments on market conditions on Oahu, and Hawaii Kai in general.

I live and work in Hawaii Kai, and have been a Realtor for more than 20 years (!). I am knowledgeable, experienced, and enthusiastic about the real estate market on our island home.

For those readers who are dog lovers (I have two), I'm active in the all-volunteer effort to establish a dog park in Hawaii Kai. Here's the Google Map showing the location. And a photo of the ground-breaking, including our mayor, Mufi Hannemann (the tall guy in the middle):

If you have real estate questions, or want relocation information
for the area, please email barbara@barbarashawaii.com, or visit
www.barbarashawaii.com.

Check back often for new posts, and be sure to add your own!

No comments: